Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On Your Birthday

I don't even know where to begin. I love you both more than anything else in this world, and on your first birthday I know that I can't be with either of you and it just kills me. But I know that you are somewhere safe. Somewhere where you will be forever young, forever innocent. Somewhere where you don't have to worry or be afraid.

In ways I am grateful that you won't have to face the pain and suffering that life has to offer, but you won't get to enjoy the pleasures either. I am so blessed to have you both as my daughters, and I don't know what I would do without you. You have changed me for the better in so many ways and I could never thank you enough.

I treasure you with everything in me, you are with me in everything that I do, and for every choice I make, I do it to make you proud. You are the great loves of my life.

Love you always and forever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment